REALLY??? Has it been THAT long?.....

The last blog post I made was February 2009! Is that the last time I scrapbooked?

WOW, I can't even remember! Well, A LOT has happened in the year, bad stuff that I really don't want to get into, but there were highlights! I celebrated a milestone birthday (my 40th), my nephew finally got married -- something I thought would never happen, they had a son (my first grand-nephew), my Father turned 80, and I reunited with my 6th grade class through Facebook. Facebook is awesome, I have found and reconnected with so many friends from 20-30 years ago! I am also able to keep in touch with family in other states, whom I never really kept in touch before. So I am happy about that too!

Anyway, it's a New Year and I wanted to start creating again. I have really missed it. So, I took my Studio Calico kits, my adhesive and paper slicer, and with my Color Combo and sketch in hand, I SCRAPBOOKED!!!! YAY!!

Pencil Lines Sketch #168, my FAVORITE sketch site!!! I am always inspired! :D

Challenge #139
From Color Combo #139
by Janet Perafan-Babar

blue skies
misty blue
tranquil green
toasted olive








Studio Calico Jan '10 kit: Cardstock: Bazzill Dotted Swiss; Patterned paper: American Crafts, Studio Calico; Letter stickers: October Afternoon; Label stickers: Studio Calico
Studio Calico Dec '08 kit: Chipboard letters: Basic Grey; Snowflakes: Making Memories
Other: Bazzill CS; Fiskars border punch; circle punch


Thanks for coming back! Have a super-fantabulous day!
~janet



6 comments:

Té la mà Maria - Reus said... [Reply]

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you

Primitive Rob said... [Reply]

Hello! Just bloghopping. Great blog!

Happy blogging! :)

Rosie said... [Reply]

hey your blog is next to mine... and you really need to keep scrapping... your stuff is wonderful!

Nell said... [Reply]

i like the convinations, i will try to do the same

tagskie said... [Reply]

Nice blog you got here... Just droppin' by to say hi! http://www.arts-and-entertainment.info

joven said... [Reply]

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com


♥ thank you for coming by my place today ♥

You are welcome to pin my creations or recreate your own projects with ideas you find on this blog. If you do so, I kindly request that you credit me and link back to the actual blog post from where you found your inspiration. Please share your link in the comments section of that post, I would love to see your creation!
♥ Thank you ♥



.site designed and customized by Janet Perafan-Babar.
.all rights reserved 2008-2014.
. Powered by Blogger.