Pages

Tuesday

Got Sketch? #53

So I made another one for Valerie Salmon at Got Sketch?. I just love her sketches and was thrilled when she asked me to design some for her. Here I converted her 12x12 sketch to an 8.5x11. I almost set the calendar sticker down when I realized that it was for the 2007 calendar year and 6/23 was not on a Thursday as when she was born in 2005. So I used another month and cut off the June part and laid it on top. Isn't this Collage Press paper so yummy?!! It's from their Scrooge & Marley line.


Supplies: Patterned paper: Collage Press (background), KI Memories (lace CS), Making Memories (spiral journal), American Crafts (bird); Chipboard: American Crafts (letters), Fancy Pants (swirl), Maya Road (scallop and cirle frame), Heidi Swapp (heart); Rub-ons: Fancy Pants; Calendar sticker: Imagination Project; Misc: Green crystal, Paper Glaze, Embossing powder.
Share On:

2 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said... [Reply]

I just love this page so much! Gorgeous color scheme, design, and pics! Congrats on being asked to design for the sketch site!

Stacey Michaud said... [Reply]

Beautiful page-adore the colors! Love your blog, Janet!