Pages

Thursday

Scrapjack! and some tea!

So now that I found my new favorite challenge, I played again. It was Kelly Purkey's turn to be Scrapjacked!. Also played How Much Is Too Much where Elizabeth's recipe was 7 rub-ons, 3 photos, 7 stickers, 5 flowers, 0 buttons, 0 ribbons, and The Journaler's Junction where Heather had said to use only adjectives in the journaling. Well, when I created the layout, I remembered the gist, but not the specifics and ended up with extra journaling. Oh well, got a little mixed up.

Again, working with old photos that printed horribly on my old (and long time ditched) HP printer. And because these were printed long before I knew about dpi and resolutions and levels, they are very dark and not crisp at all. But I still haven't bought ink (which will cost me over $50 for several cartridges) so it will have to do.

The story behind these photos is that Zayn always asked me for some of my tea. I am not a tea drinker by habit, prefer the coffee, and don't drink decaf unless I am pregnant. So he has never had it at this point. When I did make some decaf tea for him, he was, well, the photo says it all!


Patterned paper: Sassafras Lass, Scenic Route; Cardstock: Bazzill; Letter stickers: Sassafras Lass; Rub-ons: Doodlebug Designs (stitches); Fontwerks (rub-ons); Epoxy sticker: SEI; Flowers: American Crafts; Prima
Share On:

No comments: