Pages

Thursday

They loved it! Scrapjacked, OLW and HMITM

So I created this layout for OLW (BEST) and Scrapjacked! (LAURA KURZ). I have played OLW before but not Scrapjacked! and it was fun to play! I was super happy that my layout was chosen as a FAVE for both sites! YAY! I was so happy and honored! COOL!

Patterned paper: Pink Paislee; Lettering: Imagination Project (chipboard); American Crafts (rub-ons); Die-cuts: Making Memories; Chipboard heart: Heidi Swapp; Stamp: Technique Tuesday; Pen: American Crafts Slick Writer

Another layout that caught someone's attention this week was this one for How Much Is Too Much #75. Paula's challenge was 5 for 5: 5 patterned papers, 5 stamps, 5 brads/eyelets, 5 rub-ons and 5 other embellishments. This was a bit challenging for the stamping, but I did and it won. She sent me a Scenic Route paper pack which I loved! Thank you so much Paula!!!!!

Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket, My Mind's Eye, Creative Imaginations; Cardstock: Bazzill Kraft; Brads: Making Memories, Queen&Co; Rub-ons: American Crafts, K&Co; Stamps: Autumn Leaves (flourishes), Art Impressions (dots), Savvy Stamps (flowers on chipboard) ; Letter stickers: American Crafts; Chipboard circle: Maya Road; Button: Foof-a-la; Tab sticker: Creative Imaginations; Paper ribbon: K&Co
Share On:

1 comment:

Debbi Tehrani said... [Reply]

Way to go, Janet! That is one awesome layout and a SUPER-awesome photo!