Pages

Wednesday

Can you take the ride?

Hey how are ya? Hope your weekend was good. My husband came back on Friday after a long week on the road. Love him dearly, but it was a nice break. Experienced reveal night at Studio Calico. That was fun and exciting. Boy, they did an awesome job with the kits this month! I think I did some damage to my credit card. We cleaned out the boys room on Saturday, still sorting through stuff. Amazing how things accumulate. Then went to the fair at Giants Stadium on Sunday. Unfortunately, whenever we go there I realize, besides on my birthday, how old I am. I can't take the spinning rides anymore! Zayn had me going on all the big rides within his height restrictions. The last one really did me in, and I was sick. Ugh! Feeling queasy just thinking about it. Can you imagine, front seat, a huge circle ride where your car speeds to the top, not quite making the full circle, then heads down again only to go up again and when it reaches the center of the top, it stays there? So you are upside down and just screaming your head off regretting ever getting on this thing?

No, too much for me. But I will return next summer for sure and we will go on them together again.

Did my layout for Color Combos Galore. Davinie Fiero is our Guest Designer and she is so talented! LOVE her layouts and cards! She is the last of our guests to request something with pink. Yes, there have been a lot of pink going on, but the GD's get to choose what color to base the combo on and they have been choosing pink lately. I don't mind, I have a lot of pink to scrap about!



cranberry - alabaster - landscape grey - ballerina


I used Pencil Lines sketch #91:



and combined this with the journaling challenge which was to write about a before & after. This was on Rianna's birthday. She was wearing a dress and I wanted a quick photo. But she didn't want the picture taken in that dress, she wanted to change into her Cinderella costume. She wears that costume almost everyday and it has pretty much turned into a rag. So I was sort of arguing with her and here is her 'I'm putting my foot down' face. But she eventually responded with a smile!

Well, that's it for now. It's going to be a beautiful day today!
xoxo
Share On:

3 comments:

vtpuggirl said... [Reply]

I love that layout! I would have a tough time with pink!

Debbi Tehrani said... [Reply]

Love this page! Love those flourishes!

Ha! Just watched the video and how fun. Made me giggle. And so cool to see you and the kids "in the flesh!"

suebaru said... [Reply]

Love your take on the sketch!